Commercial Real Estate Broker Technology Maturity Assessment
61 – 80 points
Thanks for taking the assessment!
See below for how you compare to other commercial real estate brokers, plus tips and tricks to get that score up.
How You Scored Compared to Other CRE Brokers
These benchmarks are based off of results from a survey conducted by Apto in April of 2021. We will conduct the survey annually for the most current market rankings.
Average CRE Broker
Average CRE Broker Using a CRM
Average CRE Broker Not Using a CRM
If you scored between 61 and 80 points, nice work! That means you’ve implemented some technology and best practices to help you manage your business more effectively. However, not using the right technology and processes can still put you a competitive disadvantage. Why is a change in order? You’re probably…
- Spending large amounts of time and effort manually inputting new and updating existing
data, which diverts attention away from important revenue-generating activities
- Using a generic CRM that doesn’t speak your language, which takes a long time to
familiarize yourself with and requires heavy, expensive customization work
- Stringing together multiple pieces of technology to prospect, which can lead to
siloed/stale data, untimely (or missed) communication, and ultimately lost deals
- Tracking deal progress in one centralized location, but not receiving a holistic picture of
your entire pipeline and which deals are the most important to prioritize
While you’re on par with/slightly above the average commercial real estate broker score, why settle for average? Here are some ways you can push yourself into the next tier and more importantly, become the go-to broker in your market:
- With Technology: Invest in a CRE-specific CRM like Apto. And if you need some proof that generic CRMs just won’t cut it, then read this case study to hear from real brokers.
- With Processes: Even if you decide to invest in state-of-the-art commercial real estate technology, it’s important to finetune basic broker skills like marketing, networking, communication, and more.
Get More Insights from Your Data by Making it Work for You
We hope that you found this exercise insightful and inspiring, and if you’re ready to see your score improve significantly, click the button below now.