Careers / Front End Engineer
Front End Tech Lead
Location: Denver, CO
About the role
Our team is part of a deeply collaborative organization. We’re looking for someone comfortable talking with their day-to-day partners on product and design— but also customer experience, sales, marketing, support, our CEO and everyone in between.
What you’ll do
- Helping us build an engineering team in house. After years of working with contracting agencies, we’re investing in building our team. You’ll have an immense opportunity to make an impact in helping set us up for success long term.
- Creating performant, resilient, scalable and intuitive interfaces for enterprise-grade web applications.
- Learning the latest front end technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best tools and techniques possible.
- Making architectural and software decisions.
- Practicing test driven development.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of professional experience with exposure to both frontend and backend development. While the years aren’t a hard requirement, significant experience in a role similar to this is something we’re looking for. You will be counted on to research and execute on major technical decisions— starting out you will be our front end expert. We will be looking to you for what to do next.
- Experience using a broad array of technologies and frameworks like: Ruby on Rails, Vue, React, ElasticSearch, relational databases, SQL (we use PostgreSQL), GraphQL, Docker, Ci/CD pipelines, Angular and Restful API’s.
*Experience in any/all of these is an asset, but not required. Similar experiences and a willingness/ability to learn on the job will go a long way. We know there are great candidates who won’t check all of these boxes, and we also know you might bring important skills that we haven’t considered. If that’s you, don’t hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself.
What’s in it for you
- Flexible vacation and powder days
- Hybrid work model
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision
- 401K and company-paid life, short-, and long-term disability insurance
- A team that cares about the work they’re doing but also values work/life balance